Re: EDP "nid" error

I forgot to mention that you get out of the error message by pressing
PARAMETER, so you are just loosing the MIDI content, but audio goes
on.

>Makes sense- I have a new Slidemate controller that is sending loads of
>NRPN
>data on a different channel- but I guess the EDP doesen't want it anyway-

yes, it does not matter whether the data is for the EDP or on some
other channel. Since the processor is heavily ocupied with sound, we
unfortunately cannot do the piping in "real-time" so a long compact
string overloads the input buffer at some point.
The buffer is 4k big and I could have made it bigger - which would
not really solve the problem...

>I'll have to reconfigure my midi routing.

this will solve the problem. Sorry for that.
Matthias

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org
--