MIDI Foot controller

Has anybody used the Philip Rees MM5 MIDI foot controller? It was
discontinued
in 1999.

I am interested because I am blind (I've got a small amount of eye sight)
but
all the MIDI Foot Controllers I've seen that are currently available have
two
rows of foot switches (Roland, Yamaha, Digitech, Zoom,Behringer,
Rocktron...)
which are too close together for me to hit accurately.

I want it for controlling a looper, , sound modules and drum machine and fx
units.

The Phil Rees model had just one row of 5 well-spaced foot switches.
Unless I
hear anything off-puttingly negative about them, I'm looking for a
secondhand
model. Any comments would be helpful. I think that the recommended price
was
£199 new so they probably went for less than that? and now secondhand??
Thanks.

Ian.