Re: EDP. sound quality in old machines versus new ones fromwithinOrville...

greg has made a great machine.  simple as that.  I haven't ever even used
it
to it's potential with both channels...  or with the loop insert.  for
anyone who's doing acoustic instrument music I couldn't recommend anything
higher...

was there excessive noise on your older oberheim?

t.