RE: Suggestions on a compact rack mounted mixer sought

This fellow I know loops a sitar, as well as guitar.  I think he's
fantastic
and he's also playing next Friday at the Boston Loopfest in Inman Square,
Cambridge MA (check out http://www.randomsalt.com/bostonloopfest.php).

http://www.REPEATPEAK.com
www.CALEIYIS.com