RE: OT: ethernet guitars

> Has anyone jammed live (in real time)
> via MIDI successfully over the internet or a fast modem.....?

I've jammed with a friend who had a normal dial-up modem,
using an application I developed.  I don't even try to
do perfect synchronization - what the application does
is actually *add* delay and resynchronize things to
a 4-beat pattern.  What I hear during a given 4-beat
pattern is what the other person played in response
to what I played in the 4-beat pattern that ended
a few beats previous (or something like that - it gets a
bit confusing - everything is overlapped).
The application is written using Keykit,
and only works on Windows and Linux.

    ...Tim...