NEW! Pedalboards/racks Yahoo group

In an effort to keep the OT bandwidth down a little,
AND to provide a place for us to post photos of our
setups, I've created a new Yahoo group called
'pedalboards'.

It's moderator-less; the designated topic is intended
to encompass any manner of electronic sound
modification device (including but *not* limited to
loopers); floor-based, rackmount or any combination
thereof.

This new list is *not* intended to replace LD, but as
Kim has pointed out, LD is a looping forum, and we're
often deluged with gear-related posts that have
nothing to do with looping. This group is for that.

As with LD, posts about religion, politics, etc. *are*
off-topic, and it'll be a "no-flame zone".

I've already posted some pics of my looping rig, and
you're invited to do the same. I will, however, ask
that you keep the file size of any photos you post
down as small as possible, preferably 72 dpi
compressed jpegs of LESS THAN 100 KB each, since we
only have 30 megs to share between all of us, and I'd
like to get photos of as many of our rigs as possible
posted. If you've already got such photos online,
there's also a 'links' section from which we can see
yer stuff.

Again, the site's homepage can be reached at:
can subscribe directly at
pedalboards-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Thanks, and hope to see you there. As if I don't
already get enough e-mail...

-t-