Re: SV: Muting tracks with Repeater via fcb 1010

Per excellent tips brother you are getting closer to
the answers!
Yes, i find setting the levels very tricky; for
example when i have all 4 tracks full and want to solo
on top of them my instrument volume is lower than the
looping tracks.So what i ve done is set one track with
a higher cc value so i when i input my  instrument
through it ill have a louder level. I set tracks 1,2,3
with a cc 0-64 and 4(the reserved solo track) with
with a cc0-127.
I still want to program the resampling option and
other commands but controlling volume controls wahs
and midi comands of the repeater, roland,echo pro and
EDP i am running out of pathces!
And no,i don´t want to get a second midi pedal...:-((

=====
www.labalou.com