RE: Loop Watching Opportunities

Thank you, thank you, thank you Ted for sending those tour dates!

If you didn't post Frisell's tour list, I probably would have missed him
coming here. I have congenital show blindness... I miss everything
(especially when I was living in San Francisco), and now that I live in
Eureka CA, intake of culture is crucial, else I'll start chopping down
redwoods.

Actually, I have seen one truly awesome performance up here a few months
ago, Nels Cline. He played a total dive, only 20 or so people, no wonder
he's not coming by here this time around. If anyone reading this hasn't
seen
him, do...

Everyone, follow Ted's example please, I need to go out more. :-)

Thanks again,
Jim