I'm research the hardware ya'll use too. Hardware vs Software

The response u people have given too my post has been incredibly generous,
thankyou

Here is a further question (sorry to just take from u people at the
moment,
be sure that I will be giving back as much as I can, including all my
finished research, final paper etc.)

I have an EDP and Polar (d.p.)
I have access to the jamman, line 6 delays, boomerang

To further my research I am going to spend basically every penny I have on
looping equipment.... ( pleasurable research I am sure u will agree)

Now the tricky bit I could buy a repeater (i know where one is and they
are
holding it for me)
however they are very expensive the equivelent of $1000 here in england.
That would pretty much wipe me out financially.
Or I could buy the software Radial from cyling 74 to use with my G4
powerbook Mac.
And have money left to look at the loopIV upgrade for the EDP and to look
at
various Midi controllers.

I have been reading the archived posting on the repeater and while it
sounds
pretty incredible, at a $1000 I am not sure its worth it.

So the question I am asking is should I buy the repeater or wait 2weeks
and
buy radial,
Just how incredible is the Repeater???  Is it good live???

Just how incredible is Radial???? (unfortunately no demo or downloads of
this program yet)
Is the feeling that this software will eclipse all looping hardware when
it
is released????

Software or Hardware ???

(be sure I have and am searching loopers delight to the fullest.)

Any opinions welcome
Thankyou
Geoff

Surf together with new Shared Browsing