he even looks like him.............NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Klobuchar wrote:

"oh my GOD!.....rickeee.....i dont know how to feel, you being an "ATLAS"
figure and such!.....wow.....:)...."

about what the mayor of the People's Republic of Santa Cruz wrote:

"You're holding the planet together!
Love,
Emily"

Oh god, that looks bad, doesn't it...........LOL.

and you know, since the eproms containing my LOOP 4 software snapped off it
is
really difficult to hold the entire earth up (let alone wash all my dirty
clothes and answer all of my e-mails............LOL)

I guess this is some kind of "He rolls the software up the hill,  the
eproms
break and the software goes sliding back to the bottom of the hill"   kind
of hellish scenario.

Ha ha ha ha...........right after the BANANAS clinic,  I walked up a small
embankment
with a full load of gear and both my feet slipped right out from under me
and I landed
hard on the pavement of the parking lot,  lightly spraining my ankle,
twisting both knees (also slightly) and wrenching my

.............maybe this is my karma for attempting to hold the planet
together.....

Oh well, I honestly was not trying to promote  ME,  I was trying to promote
LOOPING.
I even got embarrased when they quoted me so much in the magazine.

Oh well, a couple of thousand looped "HAIL MARYS" might do the trick.

yours, mortifiedly,  Rick