Re: SV: WIERD SOUND DESIGN for looping

Title: Re: SV: WIERD SOUND DESIGN for looping
per--

nice piece of music, and I loved your animation-- put a smile on my face.

dan

--
ghost 7/ Oranje
http://envelopeproductions.com

on 2/3/03 5:16 AM, Per Boysen at per@boysen.se wrote:

> Från: Rick Walker/Loop.pooL
> ..........who's into following suit?

Ok, here's another trick:

I took an electric solid body guitar and a tiny rehearsal amp, the
Marshall stack designed about the sice of two cigarette packages. Then I
glued the amp to the guitar body with tight GAFFA TAPE and plugged in.
The result was a sharp loaded feedback machine. Now, the cool thing is
that it screams as soon as you open up a little by the guitars volume
pot and by tweaking the tone control you can alter the pitch. A
complementery playing technique is to toggle the pickup chooser back and
forth. I think it's fun to play a guitar this way without ever touching
the strings ;-)

If you have the flash plug-in, here's a video from a gig where this
instrument was used:
http://www.boysen.se/kitchenensemble/tellus.html

Best wishes

Per Boysen