RE: WIERD SOUND DESIGN for looping

OK, I have to toss one of my techniques in.. :) This is a technique that
a) heavily modifies the sound, over time, and b) is just a wierd way to
do looping...

 Using an internet streaming client, stream your audio out to the internet,
while doing this, tune in to listen to the stream, wah lah! welcome to long
loops and heavy sonic manipulation as each loop is decoded and
re-encoded...
now, I know you could do this without an internet connection, but, I love
the 'chaos' of the undetermined delay times... hehe... After doing this
I thought about creating a standalone piece of software for doing it, but,
well, it's one of those projects that was never compelling enough to
complete...
But, now that I am rambling about it, maybe I should see about adding
something
like this to AmbiLoop.. (chris M?!?!? hehe) :)

peace
-cpr

NOT