Re: FC question w/ EDP

Long time lurker here.  Thought I'd chime in on this
to set the record straight with the FCB1010.

The FCB1010 since software revision 2.2, I believe (it
could have been 2.1), is able to send two CC messages
per footswitch.  This means you can cycle through the
two CC messages by pressing a footswitch.  However,
this seems to be limited to two different values for
the same CC number.  Example: footswitch 6 is set up
to sent CC 4 value=0 and CC 4 value=127.  First press
sends 0 out for CC 4, the second press sends out a
value of 127 for CC 4.  You can also put in a program
change message to go out with the second press, but
I'm not certain how useful that can be.

Any, I use the FCB1010 to control my Echo Pro and Time
Machine (via the analog switches) and get excellent
results.  Once I get a moment, I plan on writing about
the Echo Pro a little as a looper because it seems to
not get a lot of attention here.  But that's another
thread.

Glad to finally have joined the fray!

Regards,
Rich