[looper's] Re: BOSTON LOOPFEST

Thanks for the interesting review, Michael, wish I coulda been there.  So
many
looping festivals going on these days, how exciting!

I was astounded by the mention of Jonathan LaMaster, he's an ex-bandmate
of mine
that I haven't heard from in years.  Is he on the list?

Another blast from the past...I just now realized that Douglas Baldwin was
my
introduction to looping, some 12 or 13 (or even more, maybe) years ago.  I
was
living in Lancaster, PA at the time, and happened to see a Frippertronic
set
with him and another looper, I can't recall his name.  I had NO idea what
was
going on, but I loved it, and bought a cassette of "the Long Dance", which
I've
kept with me through 7 or 8 moves, no small effort.  Just now I made the
connection...I have to thank you, Douglas!

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com