RE: FC question w/ EDP

Well, I think the FCB only sends note on, which I use to control the EDP
just fine. A frustrating thing about the FCB is if you want to trigger
notes from a synth as well....it can't really be done...it is either
control the EDP or trigger notes from a synth. Apparently, the note on
function is global, and not per patch (like the exp pedals on the
FCB...grr..)

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com