SV: Cara's midi FCB question

> the FCB1010 sends note-off
> (or the note-on with 0 velocity which is exactly the same)
> when the switch is release.
> So all those SUS functions work fine.

Just be careful with sending midi note on 53 for (SUSRoundedInsert) EDP.
On my EDP/loop4 this induces loud noise about 30 % of the times I use
this command - so I don't.

This looks like a bug in the software. I have posted it before, but it
would be interesting to hear about how other ppls EDP/loop4 reacts to
it?

> I use the FCB1010 on 2EDPs, and it works fine.
> (though it takes ages to program, to the extent that
> I don't try out stuff that i think of )

Is someone working on a FCB1010 editor software? I bet there's a market
;-)

> Great to have instant access to reverse and halfspeed all
> the time.
>
> andy butler

Indeed!

Best wishes