[looper's] RE: "hold" drone note/ infinite reverb?

Title: [looper's] RE: "hold" drone note/ infinite reverb?

this is what I was trying to describe a while back, using a dl4. I have the thing on one of the analogue delay settings and use a volume pedal so that the imput can be faded up into the delay pedal after the attack has finished. the dl4 can have it's repeats turned right up without it starting to make a noise on it's own on one or two of the delay types. I tried it with my mellotron and did the whole nigel tufnell bit- went off, had a cup of tea, came back, still, y'know, "nyeeeeeng", great big wall of tape-string chord but with textural movement within it and no bumps/clicks.

dl4's rock.

duncan/r.m.i.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe