Re: MIDI Foot controllers

Cara, Thanks. It sounds like a good idea to modify the pedals for
both/either
increased tactile and visual prominance. Also, I've been thinking of just
using
one pedal board when actually, it might be easier to use different pedals
for
different things. Ian.

s><http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates>http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates