Re: Re:Jimmy George Music Tonight in Denver Colorado...

  Awe, that's way sweet of ya!  <smile>
  So hey guys, Jimmy played a way rockin' high-energy creative show
tonight!  Lot's o' cool loopage, and way happenin'  interactions between he
and Chris and the audience.   They tore it up!   woohoo!
  *laughing*  OK, I'll say what I told Dre on the phone on the way home
from this one.   So Jimmy, if ya don't dig it, E-MAIL Andre!, not me!
lol!     If ya do, then go ahead and tell me how cool my comparison is!
lollollol!  I mentioned that I thought the show reminded me of a
combination of Rick Walker, Bill Walker, and Jim morrison!   -cause it had
a way firy edge!   -so Dre was like, ya gotta' write that!, so there ya
go!...  lol!
  -Had a blast tonight, guys,  it was some of the most interesting and
creative music I've heard  in CO.  -Thanks alot for the fun and creative
show!

Smiles,

Cara

>no sweat chris! thanks for the note. good fun was had by all! i got to me
>the wonderful cara from the ld list. she came down from boulder, very nice
>lady and i look forward to playing some with her in the future.
>
>best to you chris, i'll be back at sweet rockin march 15th (sat)...
>
>staying warm...
>
>peace
>jimmy
>
>http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.