mixers

Hi,
    I'm new to the list.  I use a DL-4 for my live looping.  I'm in the
market for a mixer to use for looping my guitar, vocals, bass, lap
steel, etc.  Currently, I'm looking at purchasing a Behringer Eurorack
UB1832FX-PRO to use for this purpose.  I'll probably use this mixer at
home with my Pro Tools Digi 001 system as well.  Does anybody have any
experience using this mixer?  Does anybody have any other
recommendations for a mixer to use for live looping?

Thanks a lot,
John