Re: how to vary loops (among other things...)

  80 cycles Babe!   lol!   I'll have to post something soon.   <smile>
yer' probably already doing it though!, You, with  yer' finger on the pulse
of the plex and all!   lol!
  I'll get a loop going, and then play with that for a while, and then go
through a short arpegio or scale or chord series and create quick lil'
stuttery loops on each note as a fill and then settle into another longer
record to establish another groove.
  -Hope yer' havin' an AWESOME evenin'   Catch ya, well, -ya know, -on the
flip side...   lollollol!

Smiles,

Cara

At 11:29 PM 2/9/03 -0800, you wrote:
>O Cara,
>
>Goddess wrote:
>
>>> also into recording many new very short studdery loops in quick
>succession
>
>Lots of new, short "studderies" in quick succession...?  Damn, woman,
>when do we get an analysis page for THAT?!
>
>Good gawd y'all,
>
>--Dre

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.