Re: Max/Msp

At 11:11 PM -0800 2/9/03, Kim Flint wrote:

>>Pamela Z seems to be doing some interesting things with Max/MSP.
>
>ok, I'll take the bait. Like what, specifically? What features do
>her Max/MSP patches have? And/or, how does she use it in creating
>her music?

I can't give a detailed response since the only time I've seen her
perform with Max/MSP was in a rather chaotic music theater event
(rather like a John Cage environmental piece) with several
simultaneous performances weaving in and out.

What was interesting to me was the integration of gestural
performance control, using the BodySynth, and a combination of live
loop capture and prerecorded material.

http://www.pamelaz.com/bodysynth.html

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202