Re: average age of the looping community

I just turned 52. I forgot where I put my EDP.

M..

At 05:37 PM 2/10/03 -0800, you wrote:

At 3:44 PM -0800 2/10/03, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:

due to that same academic genius, Dr. Zvonar come to find that it was all old hat by that time.

I'm such as wise-ass party pooper.

Beede and I used to do performances with dual-deck tape delay systems back in those days. I think the first of those was in 1976, when I was 30.

I'll be 57 this month. This is 2*19, which was the age at which I:

1) first smoked pot
2) tried to grow my first beard
3) got rid of my virginity
4) stopped cutting my hair
5) bought my first electric guitar
6) started my first band
7) spent my first Thanksgiving and Christmas away from my parents

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com