SV: EDP SUSRoundInsert --> bug

> > I look upon the DirectMIDIs as a bonus feature,
>  > and will certainly checking out your bug
>  > for future musical use.
>  >
>  > andy butler
>

>  Oh, really? It's just plain bursts of hellish noise! Forgot to tell you
>  that. I'd like to hear that "musical use" of yours ;-) And thanks for
>  the exellent answer. I can now proceed my EDP programming in a slightly
>  less frustrated mode.

the "hellish noise" is (I imagine) the EDP running through memory that
was randomised at boot up.
If the EDP has been heavily used before the bug is encountered
then chances are that memory is full of bits of old loop.
So quite likely this can be used as an extension of Loop Windowing,
allowing you to go back to material recorded before a Reset.
Quite often during Beta Testing the 2 EDPs would seem to go
into a state where they were playing through the entire memory,
...it was mixed up fragments of loops (and the occasional "hellish noise"),
....quite entertaining;-)
I'd guess the same sort of thing is happenning with your bug.

andy butler