OT GEAR SPAM!, IT ALL MUST GO! lol! MOVING SALE! lol!

  Hey All, have some gear I'd like to post if anyone's interested.   I'm
moving, and don't find myself using these bits, so it'd be nice for them to
go to someone who might like them.   <smile>

Lexicon Jam-Man, or Jam-Person, as the lovely and talented Rick Walker
would say!   lol!
Complete packing, manual, adapter, original pedal and cable, upgraded to 32
secs. mint condition, kept in a rack, in perfect working order.  $400

Roland FC-200 midi foot controller, excellent condition, $75

ART X-15 midi foot controller, slightly modified to change the tactile
nature of the pedals, without interfering at all with operation.  $50

Roland MC-303 GrooveBox, excellent condition, sounds great, and  works
wonderfully for midi clock, does not transmit CC, PC Does transmit NOTE.
$150

You'd need to pay shipping of course.  Please e-mail me off-list if anyone
is interested in these, or would like more info, K?   Thanks bunches.
Have a great day!...

Smiles,

Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.