Re:looping as a profession

i´m a musician now for 25 years, and it wasn´t always easy for me. i did
not look for the money,
i always looked for the music. i had years of travelling around with a
sleeping bag and my
instruments, little money in the pocket but always enough. i can remember
only 1 day with
nothing to eat in 15 years of playing on the street.
4 years ago suddenly i had much money (my father died) and i spent
everything for instruments,
gear, studio and a van (built 1966!) to live in. the last 2 years i lived
together with a woman
with 2 children, but had no time for music. now i´m free again. women come
and go, but
music stays and i will get old with music.
since january i live alone again with about 150 euro in my pocket (about
the same in dollar),
i finish my cd now, and that will be my next money (i shouldn´t hang
around on loopers delight
so much time instead of recording!!), and i have enough diesel to drive to
my gigs in march.
many other people in my situation would look for  a job now, but i want to
do it with music.
and i would always do it again like this! i talked with so many people who
played music some
years ago....
check my web-site www.ocarina-sounds.de in march or april, there will be a
looping-gig video,
mp3-s and information about my cd (that was the spam part of this mail).
live is a loop, but only the chanching loops are the good ones!
andi paulo
Keine Lust, immer Ihre Adressdaten in eine E-Mail zu schreiben? Mit der
vCard ist Schluss damit! Infos - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021153