RE: loopers menopause

--- goddard.duncan@mtvne.com wrote:
> >>Anybody suffering from this symptom yet?<<
>
> must be a few of us, judging by the average age,
> louie. what are the symptoms? I know, same as
> regular menopause only iterative..... "groundhog
> day" was made for us.....
>
> duncan.

Some of the loopmenopause symptoms might be:
I am looping to much instead of practicing scales,
i am getting too old for this shit,
My looper has been discontinued what am i going to do
when it breaks down?
Is being a looper a true composer?
My wife find this looping deal obnoxious although my
kids love it,does she still love me?
What the hell is it that i am playing? am i mentally
ill?
I am spending too much time in my room creating
something which will be gone when i turn my gear
off...
Please feel free to add more symptoms to the list
perhaps we can come up with a loop therapist?:-))
loop on!
L.a

=====
www.labalou.com