From: Steve Ginn [mailto:sginn@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:19 PM
To: m.lameyer@verizon.net
Subject: Loop IV for beginner

 I am still a beginner when it comes to looping and using the EDP.  My EDP
has the Loop III software and I have been wondering if it would be better
for me to just try and learn how to use Loop III and not worry too much
about the newer Loop IV features or if it would be better to upgrade now
and
begin learning the EDP from the Loop IV perspective?

Thanks,
Steve Ginn