Keep Thread Names Accurate for our Progeny

Hi,
 I've been following the
interesting conversation between, CQ, Greg House and others
under the 'looping as a profession' thread
about designs for a cool stereo/mono/stereo a/b/c device

but it occurs to me that noone will ever be able to find it
in the archives as it has nothing to do with looping as a profession
(which is another great thread:  we're on a roll again here at
Loopers Delight........congratulations everyone..........I hope
Kim is digging this new trend.

Would everbody try to be conscientious about changing the
thread titles for the sake of future loopers?

the archives just fucking rock for a newbie...........we should
think of them.

Thanks,  politely yours,   Rick Walker