RE: GR-30 vs Axon NGC-77

I have used both the Gr30, and the Axon NGC-77, the latter being the hipper
controller with slightly faster tracking, and a couple of cool midi zone
features. I like the GR30, primarily due to its arppeggiator, which is
write-.able and sync-able. The sounds are not the greatest, but with a bit
of creative tweeking and blending it can sound pretty cool. The newr GR33,
as I've ranted about before, has a better sound engine than the GR30, but
you cannot write or sync the arpeggiator to an external midi source. Thats
right, no  midi clock. Is that stupid or what? And I think I'd get bored
pretty quickly with the preset arppeggios, all of which seem to be
influence by the rave culture. Nothing against the rave culture, mind you,
as my brother will attest, I've been known to rave a bit myself!  Roland
has just released (or re-released) The GR-20, which is a half rack midi
controller like the short lived GR-10. It might be just the ticket for you
Mark if you already have a good sound source. Then you can sell me your
Gr30 for really cheap HA! HA!
Bill