Foot switch problems

Hi folks,

I have 2 loopers in my “rack “ rig right now. The Digitech RDS 8000 &
Gibson
EDP

Now I have the EDP ft switch but I want to have a smaller alternate for
space reasons. Can anyone suggest switches for the record & overdub jacks…
I’m having problems with the switches I already have… Korg dual momentary
switch & a Roland latch switch.  As far the RDS 8000 goes I tried using
the
same dual switch & when both the Bypass & Repeat hold were plugged in the
bypass side started not to work… Maybe I need to find the “time machine”
ft
switch?  Help please

Regards
LOU