SV: SV: TIP: Multitrack recording multiple output loopers as "first take"

> I am not sure whether we talk about the same thing.
> Say you have one EDP and build your loops in it and record its input
> and its MIDI to the DAW.
> Now you have the joice to
> -  feed the EDP with the (edited) input signal and the (modified)
> MIDI commands again to reproduce the performance, but you only get
> one track out of the EDP.
> -  rebuild the loops in the DAW with the internal "repeat" command
> and thus put each layer on a separate track. In Performer this is not
> very handy because you can not overlap several layers on one track
> nor fade the loops.

The tip was how to record a multi channel hardware looping rig into
different channels of a DAW. Like if you should be improvising with five
EDPs (and using a midi pedal for feedback, not the analog jack). Or as,
in my case, with an EDP and a Repeater that gives four analog outputs of
loops.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se