gig spam

for me this thing has two sides.
one side:
i have no problem with clicking away gig spam, itīs useless for me cause i
donīt live in usa
(please remember, this list is international!). itīs also useless to spam
myself for my gigs,
i canīt imagine everybody running to the airplanes to come to my gigs in
germoney...
other side:
i put my gigs to the giglist (it really exists!!), at the moment you can
find 8 looping gigs there,
but on the mail-list there are 30 or 40 gig spams a month.
andi paulo
--
www.ocarina-sounds.de
with folkadelic