Re: zoom boss korg- How to use the Sampletrak as a synth!!!

In a message dated 2/24/03 11:02:39 AM, Ray9356@aol.com writes:

<< There are some real
secrets hidden in this machine- If anyones interested Ive been considering
putting up a web page about it.  Say the word. >>

I read a product review that mentioned the start/end issue but can't
remember
where, likely they did not read the manual all the way thru.
Is the zoom old or new? I can't seem to find USA vendors on the web who
stock
it so as to do price comparisons.
Anyway I would certainly be interested in reaading tips and tricks
regarding
the zoom sampler.

regards
BobC