Re: Looper control pedals

--- Tim Nelson <psychle62@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This has got me in inventor mode: I could think of
> several uses for such a pedal with a *heel* switch. I
> often do the 'two-step' from the looper to the volume
> pedal; open the loop and then attempt to quickly fade
> in a note. A volume pedal with a heel switch to
> open/close the loop would be useful!

How about taking what I described, but reversing the connections to the
pot? Then
when you're in toe down position, the volume is off, and as you roll the
pedal
back, you get your fade-in.

I forgot to mention in the previous post that you might have to replace
the on
off switch with a momentary contact switch, depending on how his
repeat-hold
function works.

> I actually just replaced my volume pedal last week
> with a (ahem) MISTER CryBaby combo vol/wah.

That's MISTER, to YOU.

Greg