Re: Looper control pedals

>  > > This has got me in inventor mode: I could think of
>>  > several uses for such a pedal with a *heel* switch. I
>
>Matthias uses a pedal controller which he built himself, and it includes a
>pedal for EDP feedback control,

no, its the volume. FB is on a slider

>with a little toe switch (for overdub, I think?) which is actuated
>by moving his big toe to the left to hit the switch.  This way the
>heel and toes can be used to move the pedal up and down without
>hitting a switch by mistake.

That switch broke and I hated to have that thing standing out on the
left of the pedal, so I simply built a little switch directly into
the pedal lever, in the left upper corner. I can still activate it
with the big toe anytime and so far never did it acidentally.

In the next version I try a second switch. should be possible to move
the foot (and thus the big toe) to right spot, no? I need Multiply
there because often I want to use it when the left foot is operating
the airFX.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org