Re: -On DL-4, Loop time... -was- Re: Considering Boomerang or EDP

Heh. Well I definitely notice a loss in clarity in 28 second mode, especially when overdubbing, but I'm running it in front of my amp. I really love the half time and reverse features though, and when you cut it in half to shift the pitch up an octave it starts sounding clearer again. I LOVE that "chipmunk" sound, and I love backwards guitar, so you can imagine my joy at discovering I could do "backwards chipmunk" guitar stuff on my DL-4 when I got it. BTW I know the EDP can do the same thing, but is there a way to make it do this in rythmic sequences, or to record from one loop to another while clicking the multiply/divide switch? - Kirkland

 Goddess <thefates@earthlink.net> wrote:

Switch into half speed mode when starting a loop, and you now have 28
secs. of loop time, with little or no audible loss of fidelity.
-just an FYI, in case you weren't aware of it already... Have a great
day!...

Smiles,

Cara