Re: Lexicon MPX G2

I used to, matthias... it works like a charm...

the reverbs are not like what is promised... they are a bit of a
disappointment compared to the 80 and 90..., but still very excellent.

remember that the routing can be changed from serial to parallel at any
point, so you might still be able to accomplish that effect using the
jamman
inside the unit itself...

t.