Re: EDP Trick

I don't know about the MPX G2, but if it's anything like the MPX 1, be
prepared to sit down and spend a couple of evenings trying to figure
out how to get an effect to synch to a midi clock.  I seem to remember
the key was setting the time if an effect from a sec/msec amout to an
interval like 16/4 and have the clock set for MIDI.  It's been so long,
(and complicated) that I'm not going to go into it, but just read and
reread the manual and keep pressing buttons until it does what you
want.  Good luck.

Mark