Re: [LOOP] Re: [LOOP] Re: LIVE Sound Card choices for Mac Live Loopprograms?

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Richard Zvonar wrote:

> I've found only the one on-line vendor advertising the 410, and their
> estimate is late March. I'll try to find out what the schedule is.

Thanks for checking. I felt that if M-Audio had no idea when it'd be
shipping, I didn't want to wait to find out :).

> >If anyone else has other suggestions for my 3+channel recording needs,
>I'd
> >appreciate hearing them.
>
> emagic EMI 6|2 m has six inputs and two outputs. Their 2|6 is the
>reverse.
>
> http://www.emagic.de/products/hw/emi62/index.php?lang=EN

I had another knowledgeable friend also recommend the Emagic, which looks
like it's a really strong contender for my next purchase. Great!

thanks for the advice and the link,
Steve
http://www.subscapeannex.com/