FS: Line 6 MM-4 and Rare Goodrich Stereo Pedal

     For sale:

     Line 6 Modulation Modeller.  Excellent condition, very minor
scratches, WITH power supply and
manual.  Original Line 6 box.  $180 + shipping.

     Rare (custom made) Goodrich Stereo Volume Pedal.  Steel guitar
players swear by these pedals.
 This one is stereo (1 in, 2 out or stereo in, stereo out).  One of the
channels is a bit quieter
than the other so I'm asking regular price for a used mono pedal.  If you
are looking for a
fantastic mono pedal at a good price, this is it.  If you're willing to do
a little hunting around
for a new volume pot, this is a great deal on a stereo pedal.  $70 +
shipping.

     Photos available on request.  Please don't make me list them on
eBay!!!  And please don't
bust my balls on these prices.  I'll hold firm regardless.  :)

           Stephen

     P.S. Mark, if you're reading this (you know you are) don't ever sell
your Mo-FX or else I'll
never talk to you again.  (Unless you sell it to me for $100 that is...)
(like I need two of
em...)