RE: OT(minutemen)

i consider them punk... just one extreme edge.  i mean, the clash, a punk
band?  oh, definitely, except for half of their songs.  the police?
errr...
people put things in strange categories.

minutemen were punk in a way that fits somewhere between indie rock and
california pop punk.

for any of the unbelievers... just go buy 'double nickels on the dime' and
be prepared to recognize!s