Re: Repeater utility (was RE: Repeater owners question)

Paul wrote:

>a) this isn't going to be perl.  i'm writing c++ right now so it won't be
>difficult to do a quick port, and it's much nicer that way... i prefer the
>elegant/simple solution; download the exe, run it, it works.  for mac osx
>this should be simple since i'm using no M$ function calls, so gcc under
>osx
>should compile it straight off.  let's hope.

People I know have had good experiences with this procedure.

>b) both export (repeater->pcwav) and import (pc wav->repeater) are going
>be command line.

No problems here.  Again, I think that people's tech. sophistication
here AND desire to use the product will make this a non-issue.

>c) the pc->repeater thing is really awkward but will work
>d) i'll probably do a shareware thing that's between $10-$20 for both
>utils.
>e) the utils will probably do other stuff as well, like splitting stereo
>files, for example.

Sounds like a dream.  I'd certainly pay $20 for that!

     /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every
Saturday!