Re: EDP Reverse Halfspeed Rhythmic

You use the word multiply in a new way, which is rather confusing for
EDP users. We are used to "half speed".
This function makes the hole machine work at half speed, so there is
no way to copy the signal to another loop, since it is also at half
speed and when switch to full speed, all normal pitch again.

But to automate from a sequencer is simple.

And when you switch speed while recording, you get you jumps recorded!

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org