Re: Spring loaded pedals

I know. I just wish that I could get the DG-Stomp to transmit the computed
switch as a MIDI CC message. I don't need the DG-Stomp's wah effect, but it
would be a more useful MIDI controller if I could exploit the logic it's
already got. (Okay. I'd probably also want a way to remap the expression
pedal range so that the set point became control value 127.)

Mark