vca controlled by midi

for my live setup i would like to have the volumes and mutes of my mackie
mixer
controlled by midi. for the studio i have the behringer vca automation,
but it´s not
possible to call snapshots with a foot controller.
i do my live looping with several instruments and microphones, so i have
to be busy
with switching the channels of the mixer on and off. noise gates sometimes
do that job for me,
sometimes not.
my dream about that is: when i switch the effect device to a percussion
sound with the
foot controller, the same time another box tells the mixer to open the
percussion mice and
to close all others, for example.
something for 8 mices/pickups would be enough.
who knows something?
andi paulo

www.ocarina-sounds.de
with folkadelic
live-looping mp3
Ihre Freunde sind in Italien? Schicken Sie ihnen trotzdem eine SMS
mit WEB.DE FreeMail http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021172