RE: slightly ot: the quest for a groovebox

I would give the EX a whirl when it comes out.  The EM-1 does not allow you
to save patterns while playing, and ... just trust me.  I don't think it's
going to do what you're looking to do.

However, it does do other time sigs. besides 4/4 ... like 3/4.

Mike