Groovebox question...

Regarding these grooveboxes...

Do these things allow for non-linear control of a sequence?  For example,
in
a otherwise linear sequence can I flag four bars of the sequence to loop
indefinitely until I press a button signaling the sequencer to continue on?
Can I assign buttons to sections of a sequenced song and move between them
dynamically in quantized (waits until the end of the bar after the
keypress), and unquantized (jumps immediately at keypress) ways?

-J