SV: Non-linear sequencer (possible groovebox alternative)...

Probably feeding a mixer from one repeater output and then sending that
signal back to the repeater input. I use to do that with pitch shifted
repeater tracks in recording mode; gives pitch ascending loops that lift
off into digital flutter heaven or dive right down into woofer kill
hell. (Just remember to mute the rp direct signal before trying this
;-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se