Hi all - EMU, Echoplex and Zen Drum

Back to the list after a long break. And I some gear to talk about - EMU
Planet Earth, Gibson Digital Echoplex, Zen Drum, Roland Club-V, Yamaha
DTX2.0... and stuff like that.

Basically what's first on my mind is offering the first three items for
sale
if anyone is interested. The EMU Planet Earth, Echoplex and Zen Drum
combined together give you all the percussive sounds of the planet
literally
at your finger tips. I'd like to sell these items.  They come with gig
bags,
4 slot rack mount, cords, manuals, CD, original boxes... let me know if you
are interested.

I just bought a Roland Club V electronic drum set and am using a Yamaha
DTX2.0 brain. This is being used for a recording project that requires real
drum grooves that I can only get from playing a set directly. Nice feel and
response from this kit except the cymbals... they just aren't right. One
tech note: I have had to exchange the Roland HH pedal for a Yamaha pedal as
the DTX2.0 requires it's own brand in order to function.

So that sort of catches me up - I've had a great time learning to play the
Zen Drum, EMU and Echoplex system and am hesitant to sell. But I understand
that these are tools and I try not to get too attached. I want to sell now
that the current of artistic change is taking be back towards the drum
sets.

Thanks

Larry Stites